BBG-ULD-1350-PLUS-COMBO-MONTHLY Vs. BBG-ULD-1350-COMBO-MONTHLY

I'm totally pissed off because of BSNL's IDIOTS - who're totally clueless about their own system. I requested for plan update to BBG-ULD-1350-COMBO-MONTHLY which provides 4Mbps speed up to 20 GB and 512 Kbps beyond the limit.

Now, on BSNL Selfcare portal, I see that they changed my plan to - BBG-ULD-1350-PLUS-COMBO-MONTHLY.

I'm not aware of the difference between these two plans "with and without PLUS". Can someone help in clearing out the confusion?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think something has increased in your plan like speed or download cost is decreased or any other
    better to consult the BSNL office
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wish to know the difference between the plans with and without 'PLUS' in it.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    biggie , if u had applied for a combo plan in which the phone rental is free, then u have got the correct one. In their software it is marked as combo plus or plus combo. In speaking terms, the plan (with or w/o plus) is the same.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix
    biggie , if u had applied for a combo plan in which the phone rental is free, then u have got the correct one. In their software it is marked as combo plus or plus combo. In speaking terms, the plan (with or w/o plus) is the same.
    Thanks for the information. Will look into it.
  • arnold90
    arnold90
    I ALSO HAVE THE SAME QUESTION BUT I THINK BBG-ULD-1350-PLUS-COMBO-MONTHLY Vs. BBG-ULD-1350-COMBO-MONTHLY ARE THE SAME THING CAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER PLAN FOR 1350 OTHER THAN THIS IE 4MBPS UPTO 20 GB AND 512 KBPS BEYOND 20 GB ...THOUGH AN ANSWER FROM ALL OF YOU WOULD BE APPRECIATED
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right. I believe the only difference is in the telephone bill. With the 'Plus' (I believe) the free calls don't count. Not sure about this though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In corporate world there is obvious scenario of reporting to more than one bosses.It is really a difficult to handle such situation where employee needs to report two or more...
Hi I am making a remote control for switching ON and OFF lights in my house. Hope UART is the best method when using IR. Need only 3 input pins...
hello friends I need help regarding emerging seminar topics if you have any idea please post I'll be thankfull..
Here’s a lecture on phasor analysis which gives information about the relative phase differences between various waveforms in a circuit. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc...
Watch this video to learn how to calculate the power factor of any load for a given source voltage. This lecture is conducted by Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist...