BBC Sports App for iPhone & iPad Launched

BBC has launched sports mobile app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms. The app is completely free and will deliver BBC's expert coverage of news, live sports scores, stats and commentary along with analysis. You will be able to get the upcoming UK Premier League, Rugby Union Six Nations Championships and F1 session updates via text through the app.

The app is meant for international audiences and can be downloaded from iOS App store: #-Link-Snipped-# . Go check it out!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

During November 2013, Mark shuttleworth announced Ubuntu phones but never disclosed the specific date of release.Most critics predicted around 14.04 launch i.e. April 2014,but recently hardly a month ago Mark...
i am working on miniature model of steam power plant for laboratory purpose, so that students will get an idea about how actually steam power plant works.But it's becoming very...
Hi, I want to join two L-angles one across each other with rivets.My problem is while placing one across each other L-angles gets overlapped so here at this zone thickness...
sir , i was studying hydraulics ,a bit problem i was facing .will you please suggest me best book for hydraulics which will be benificial.thank you
Hey guys need some help to design a basic PLCC system in order to transfer some audio signals over a 230 v 50 hz power line. Any ideas how to...