Battery level indicator

Hi Friends, could anyone help me to get a circuit which would function as a battery level indicator for 12 volt lead acid battery. The circuit should indicate when the battery is fully charged with both situation which is on solar power and ac power. I have a problem to find a suitable circuit for this part. Could anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    Battery level indicator tell the SOC i.e state of charge signal only..am i right??
    The pH meter probe is used to measure the
    battery SOC and introduce the output signal in
    mV. The pH probe type is a PE-01 and
    the output signal is a dc voltage with a range
    (100-500) mV.
    May be this one is helpful to you..
    Plz rectify me if i am wrong..
  • GP17
    GP17
    freak16
    Battery level indicator tell the SOC i.e state of charge signal only..am i right??
    The pH meter probe is used to measure the
    battery SOC and introduce the output signal in
    mV. The pH probe type is a PE-01 and
    the output signal is a dc voltage with a range
    (100-500) mV.
    May be this one is helpful to you..
    Plz rectify me if i am wrong..
    Yes, it is about SOC. I'm not really sure on ph meter probe..But, anyway thanks for your reply brother.
  • rajendravaleti
    rajendravaleti
    if the frequency and input voltage of a transformer varies,then what happens to the efficiency clear explanation?????????????????/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys can any one tell me some way through which i will be able to record my voice via web browser and upload it to web server
When 14-year-old Suhas Gopinath started Globals Inc ten years ago from a cyber cafe in Bengaluru, he didn't know that he had become the youngest CEO in the world. ​...
One day, the roboticists at Willow Garage were thirsty, so they decided to teach their quick-learning PR2 robot a few tricks. PR2 already knew how to fold laundry and play...
YDreams" largest project to date, "El Faro" Visitors Center, is the gateway to Santander Group's financial complex on the outskirts of Madrid. The center is a creative mix of advanced...