Batman: The Dark Knight Reviews

Hey there!

I haven't yet seen the movie since I was busy restructuring the forums and sipping coffee [โ€‹IMG] . But those of you who have seen the movie, please post your reviews & experience here!

:sshhh:

Replies

• samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    Hey its a very awesome movie. Batman and his gadgets make me crazy in this movie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    samarjeetsaigal
    Hey its a very awesome movie. Batman and his gadgets make me crazy in this movie
    Almost everyone told me its an 'awesome movie'. Someone said its 'bit boring' in the end. ๐Ÿ˜•

But its a must-watch on my list ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If his gadgets beats Ironman's ones, I have to watch it!

I heard only complaint about Batman is it has violent elements. So if you have little siblings, better leave them behind.
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    if we are asked to give user reviews then i will rate this movie

8/10
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    If his gadgets beats Ironman's ones, I have to watch it!

I heard only complaint about Batman is it has violent elements. So if you have little siblings, better leave them behind.
    Yes, its not for kids, Ash ๐Ÿ˜› .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Indeed, the thing is.. Batman is an idol for kids. For parents who want to bring their kids (who'll most probably dress up as batman) to watch it, it wont be a pleasant experience ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    I think the directors should make the movie keeping in mind that this superhero is an ideal for the kids.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    8.5/10..this is better
  • gohm
    gohm
    Finally saw it today. Good, though not as good as the hype. I'd give it a 7.
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    The best batman movie i have ever seen!!!!!

I will give 9/10
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    I saw it on the very first day of release itself.It's really an amazing movie.Though 2nd half was bit weak as compared to 1st half but the movie deserves 4 stars.Effects are really amazing.The real use of Engineering is shown in a really fantastic manner.
    Heath Ledger has done a great job as the JOker he has cleraly overshadowed the mighty batman from his performance.Hats off to him.gr8 job..

its 8.5 out of 10
  • gauravtiwari89
    gauravtiwari89
    The ultimate superhero movie

Christian Bale is really the best batman ever, he does a fine job playing Bruce Wayne the spoiled brat , who has a good for nothing image, plus he looks great in the batman costume, in which he speaks in afake voice whic i find rather funny.

Christopher nolan has created an epic masterpiece, and to help everyone has acted Exceptionally well. One thing that Nolan has successfully achieved is that the batman never looks too far away from the rest of the humans, he also gets hurt and gets unconscious

Heath Ledger has given a AMAZZZING performance as the joker , he literally gives you goosebumps, by his twisted laugh. too bad he isnt around to see what he had accompalished.

Im a big fan of this movie.. Ill give it 9.5 out of 10
    Woohoo...
    Sits right up there with Godfather and Shawshank

cheers...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Batman was awesome! I don't care who you are! That was one of the only movies I will sit 3 hours in the theater to watch! It started off a little slow to me, but about 30 or 40 minutes into the movie, things really started to pick up! I really recommend this movie to ANYONE who is an action movie fan!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    nice movie... first half specially first 50 minutes were awesome.

A little weak towards last 30 mins... anyways I will rate it 8/10

-Crazy
  • mahul
    mahul
    Cool movie!! I liked it, especially batman's bike ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    yeha the Bike's scene was really cool.and that too it ejected from that Rover .I mean what was that "A Rover ejecting a supercool bike that too after saying good bye.."

its amazing I saw it Twice.......
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    @Garav Dude I dont think it was even close to the Godfather and
    Shawshank Redemption but ok U like it that way its cool.........
  • aashima
    aashima
    Have heard the same "awesome movie". Though couldn't make out time to go for it but went through its trailers and all. Heath Ledger seems to have played an outstanding role! Will watch it as soon as possible!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys nd gals i'am a final year electrical engg student,i want to do a project on energy efficiency for example make a building/lab energy efficient i know it's gonna...
hello friends... i am a third year IT student.. we are given a project to be made in java where we are suppose to connect a database with GUI. generally...
m student of final ...m swant to start my final yaer project in Speech Enhancement...plz help me in that ...plz tell me abt latest resecrch paper on it... thanx regards
Hi all.. i am a college student and doing a project on license plate recognition system...i had finished the program..but the problem now is to find suitable hardware for real-time...
Cross posted from : Wisdom in hindsight If experts are to be believed, the Indian economy is entering a phase where money will be slightly tighter than a year ago,...