Batman: Arkham Origins Official Trailer! Woot Woot!

Warner Bros' lengthy cinematic trailer is more CG than game play, but that doesn't stop us gamers from going Whoa, Awesome! Two prominent voice actors in the gaming world, Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker, have lent their voices to the dark Knight and to the Joker respectively.

The game is all set to hit stores on 25th October this year. Check out the trailer, wipe your wet mouth, and let the world know how excited you are for playing the goddamn Batman in comments below.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Deathstroke playable ?
    Awesome!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Definitely better than 'Ranjhanaa' trailer that's currently airing on TVs ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when we join engineering we are not able to adjust semister wise system from year wise..so some time is needed to adjust with it..because of high pressure by the teachers...
With every device getting smarter day by day, it's time for the watch to go smart and Apple may now be really moving towards building a smartwatch, what people are...
I have been trying to setup KVM(Kernel Virtual Machine) on Fedora 18. Now when I reach the final step of setup (I am using virt-manager), it shows that "default" network...
After speculations and discussions going around for a couple of days about Yahoo buying out Tumblr, the deal was finally sealed with a staggering $1.1 Billion Dollars. Both the CEO's...
Sealing the Billion Dollar deal between Yahoo and Tumblr, the official announcement by both the CEO were released. Yahoo has said that Tumblr would still be an independent operation and...