Basics Of Hacking - Videos / Tutorials

sir,,
can any one post about hacking.

I am mechanical student. Bt i am more intrested to know about hacking.

If their any videos please post it...

Or their any experts please explain me about hacking...i mean like to hack a gmail account,,like itself.,
offcourse i know its not a right way to ask...but i need to know. Don't think negitive,,it may help for me and others educational purpose.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You won't get any post anywhere that will teach you hacking .... & wherever you'll find the steps to hack this & that shit is fake.

If you wanna know where to start from,you better try #-Link-Snipped-#
    Note that deathsoft never supports leechers ... build rep & you gonna learn there too much.
    I even learned there to crash the game server and roll back it.
    Go try it ... just dont be a leecher !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The biggest misconception about hacking is that it's easy to learn; thanks to the mushrooming of several 'ethical hackers' to tend to educate people on how to hack facebook, gmail or yahoo accounts. Understand that hacking isn't as easy as learning it from a tutorial and then stealing your friend's account passwords. Ethical hacker Ankit Fadia's website was hacked too and the hacker's left a comment on our VoiCE Blog -
    > #-Link-Snipped-#

If you really want to be a hacker, start getting deeper into software and systems. Understand the basics of networks and securities. It's a time consuming process, unfortunately.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The near impossibility of understanding to hack a server or system is significant in any case for non IT based student

There are a lot of twists and turns in it which can't be exactly learnt from a tutorial
  • viratvicky
    viratvicky
    thnxz for all your valueble suggestions...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir, with great regards and respects i am requesting u to gives me best project based on ccna so that i could submit it to my college as training...
Hi! Guys, I have done a project using php and I compiled the project using wamp server. But now I want to run the same project using Xampp server so...
Because there is no Sun - is no good an answer. As a school going kid that kind of answer felt good to live by. But now, if you think...
hey..my name is parinbumia...i am an electrical engg. student from MSU,vadodara........actually..i have a deep interest in combining electronics and electrical.......so//......any help from all u members is always...welcomed......thnks...😀
I want to ask how the speed regulation is done in case of ceiling fans. Also, as how the speed of the fan changes on changing its capacitor, that is,...