basics of business term

Hello guys,

Before anyone starts a business they should think of what are the posibilities of getting success and gain (Benifits) of that project or business...

And probabilities of Failure and all...

1. Here ae some Terms everyone should understand and to be in the mind always for those who are planning to start a business...

The Capital
  1. Investment
  2. Cash In-flow
  3. Cash Out-flow
  4. Cash Net-flow
2. Also the various and different types of risk which are associated with the new projects.

3. One more point is, the Sensitivity analysis and how it's useful for assesssing the new projects.

Thanks all...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a problem about EMF and/or Voltage. Let their are 100 electron at a place A and 200 electron at place B. Now what will be the Voltage/EMF...
Here Post the Image That you found good and something different... It should be a something innovative and fun... Start sharing Ceans
Hi every one, Please, I'm in search for any good automatic power change-over (PUBLIC TO PRIVATE POWER SUPPLY) circuit diagram, anyone who has one should kindly help me with one....
hi im doing my third yr elec & electronics eng..i need som project ideas..if u can mail to Mod Note: All discussions should be done on the forum.
Hi All, This thread is started for doing a kind of survey for some useful purpose. Please do let us know which one browser out ofthe given options, you use...