Basics and Software For Oil and Energy

hi, I'm doing my final year mechanical engineering.. My area of interest is oil and energy. i would like to work there... so what are all the basics and software i should know ?
Pls hlp me..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should know the subjects taught during engineering thoroughly. That should be a good start.
  • Prithivirajan
    Prithivirajan
    ok sir.. what are the softwares i should know?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guyz, I'm a B.Tech Final Year Student (Branch : Computer Science & Engineering). Well, I am interested in "Testing" so I'm thinking about to make my career in this...
I was searching for a solution to reduce the size of icons that appear in the Applications folder. It's very easy to adjust the size of the icons when you...
I am 2015 passout from ECE and i have very less interest in programming.Then which course is suitable for me either testing or Java.
Event Name: ASTHIVAAR'15 Organised by: KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY In VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu Event Dates - Oct 6, 2015 at 8:30 AM to Oct 6, 2015 at 5:00 PM Venue Address: KALASALINGAM...
SONY has launched it's Xperia M5 today.......... Features: * Android v5.0 lollipop * dust proof + water proof * 21.5MP rear camera + 13MP front camera * 3GB RAM *...