CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@johnvills • 25 Feb, 2014
The Basic Structure is made of compressed steel to which all the mechanical units are attached and on which the body is superimposed. Automobile engineering is the one of the stream of mechanical engineering.Here you can watch more videos and gain more knowledge related to automobile at our channel which name is Dragonfly Education...
@zaveri • 25 Feb, 2014 Not bad at all.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 25 Feb, 2014 Thanks for this usefull link.
5.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 9, 2014

DARPA has a special program called the 'Z-MAN' that aims to develop biologically inspired climbing aids to enable war-fighters to scale vertical walls easily without the need of extra climbing...
5.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 9, 2013

HTC India, the Taiwanese handset maker, has today launched HTC Desire 500 priced at Rs. 21,490 in India. This mid-range handset has a nice set of specifications and features on...
7.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2011

A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer's toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here's a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of...
3.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 10, 2013

I was wondering if there's any way or hack to access whatsapp online via desktop or laptop. I've been told that one of the way is to install an Android...
110.5k views

@Crypto · Oct 2, 2009

Hi friends , can some of you please list some project topics based on Cryptography ; not too tough but on the easier side ? I am a final year...
6.2k views