CrazyEngineers
  • eelsswimmer38
    eelsswimmer38

MemberSep 9, 2008

basic project idea

Hello i am currently only a high school senior who is planning on majoring in electrical engineering. I go to an advanced school where all my core classes are either honors or AP and we are required to do a year long culminating project on any topic of our choice. I was wondering if someone could suggest something that would be possible for me to do. I am sorry if i am too young for your site i just need a good project idea. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 9, 2008

Hi there,

No, no one is too young or too old to join CE. Even the aliens are open to join the forums.

Kidding.

Did you search the forum for the project ideas that have been discussed before? I'd recommend you to go through the following section -

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you don't find anything, let us know your interests & any ideas you've on your mind.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • eelsswimmer38

MemberSep 10, 2008

i was searching the forums and thought that doing something on Reverse engineering would be cool. Which is a better angle to investigate? The economic side were one company is getting rich stealing another companies ideas, or the quality side on wither or not the fakes can be as good as the originals. Also is there a simple product that you know of that I could reverse engineer for a product for my project.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register