Basic Engineering Courses for Review

I hope this isn't considered an advertisement and that it will be removed.
I have some FREE classes on Coursera | Online Courses & Credentials From Top Educators. Join for Free that folks may find useful for review, engineering assistance, etc.

I have several courses available in Statics, Dynamics, and Mechanics of Materials. Here are the links:

Statics-Part 1: www.coursera.org

Statics-Part 2: www.coursera.org

Dynamics-Part 1 (2D): www.coursera.org

Dynamics - Part 2 (3D): www.coursera.org

Mechanics of Materials I: www.coursera.org

Mechanics of Material II: Think walled Pressure Vessels and Torsion: www.coursera.org

Mechanics of Materials III: Beam Bending: www.coursera.org

Mechanics of Material IV: Deflections, Buckling, Combined Loading, and Failure Theories: www.coursera.org

Some notes: - Yes, these courses are free. You can pay $49 for a certificate if you want, but it is in no way obligatory.

I hope you find this material useful. If so, please tell your friends about this resource.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Android-powered Nokia 3 from the HMD Global has recently been unveiled with Nokia 6 and 5 in India. With the surge of customers going upwards, the Nokia 3 again...
A big shout out to all proud members of the Crazy Engineers community! I am sure that all of you would be pleased to know that fellow CE-an Amit Jha's...
One of the major problems with charging batteries of electric cars and even our cell phones is that we've to keep them connected to the chargers. Wouldn't it be nice...
The OnePlus 5 launch which is scheduled to happen on June 22nd (Thursday) at 2:00 PM at the Dome @ NSCI Mumbai, has us all speculating about the features to...
Xiaomi might be known as smartphone and accessories brand in India but in its home country China it is a fully fledged electronics brand with products ranging from rice cookers...