Basic difference between transducer and transmitter?

Can anyone tell the basic difference between transducer and transmitter?

Replies

• dharampalrocks5
    dharampalrocks5
    Transducer is a device that convrts one form of energy to another while transmitter is a device which transmit a signal through medium or any other transmitted device from one point to another point.
  • rasu3045
    rasu3045
    ya correct.Example of transducer LVDT(linear voltage displacement transducer),strain gauge.
    Example of transmitter pressure transmitter,temperature transmitter,level transmitter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

-New Product Suite Allows Users to Cost-effectively Make First Steps to 3D while Retaining Existing 2D Functionality- * FARNBOROUGH, UK:*2 March 2010 - Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a world leader...
Good evening, people! ^^ Call me Rerouch, or Ruru. I'm a 20 years-old girl, first year engineering student and future mecha engineer ๐Ÿ˜. For I don't get any family support,...
I AM SECOND YEAR COMPUTER STUDENT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS FOR PRESENTING THE PAPER. USING NET, HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS ? PLEASE GIVE ME ANY USEFUL...
We see our mail boxes junked by spammmers. Sometimes official mail boxes too are target for spam. How do spammers(with external IP) figure out the mail exchange servers of a...
Dear Experts, I am using Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 CLDC. I am able to execute normal applications using this toolkit. But i am not able to execute WAP /...