CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ezhil • 02 Mar, 2010
Can anyone tell the basic difference between transducer and transmitter?
@dharampalrocks5 • 03 Mar, 2010 Transducer is a device that convrts one form of energy to another while transmitter is a device which transmit a signal through medium or any other transmitted device from one point to another point.
@rasu3045 • 04 Mar, 2010 ya correct.Example of transducer LVDT(linear voltage displacement transducer),strain gauge.
Example of transmitter pressure transmitter,temperature transmitter,level transmitter.
9k views

Related Posts

@varaprasad reddy · Jun 27, 2013

What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
6.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 17, 2012

If you're one of those, who is just fooling around and looking for places to literally 'kill time', you've got to check this out. 'The Useless Web' is a carefully...
4.6k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Nov 16, 2009

Today my sir asked this question in the class..! No one gave the correct answer for this question..! What is the need to use Virtual Memory ? Why dont we...
4k views

@ssppmm · Jan 22, 2009

hello friends... can anybody give me the list of Pneumatic related mini projects?? i am little confused while selecting them...
5.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 16, 2011

Canon Rock is the 'Rock' version of popular composition 'Canon In D' by musician John Pachelbel, created by popular guitarist Jerry C. YouTube user 'FunTwo' casually played the song and...
3.6k views