CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberJul 22, 2013

Here is Java Lib for creation of barcodes : <a href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/barbecue/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Barbecue - Java barcode generator download | SourceForge.net</a>

SDKING
    Is there any Algo's for barcode geneartion????
    Can we develop any Application for generation of Barcode in java Proramming language??
    Kysalis BC is written in Java : <a href="https://barcode4j.sourceforge.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Welcome to Barcode4J</a>

SDKING
    how??
    Not my domain, so lemme tag : #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJul 22, 2013

I also haven't tried yet.
    Look on following projects
    <a href="https://barcode4j.sourceforge.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Welcome to Barcode4J</a>
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Try these tutorials.Let me know if you have any problem. will short it out.
    You may interested in QR code generation also.
    Here is full tutorial
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberJul 23, 2013

Barcode is nothing but a font, you don't have to do anything much

Just simply write a logic to generate a unique that you want to assign and you are done, google about it, you will find lot of articles about them
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJul 24, 2013

What type of barcode algo you need? I have some scripts i made for myself. If possible i can share
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJul 24, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    What type of barcode algo you need? I have some scripts i made for myself. If possible i can share
    Why not create a resource of your method and upload it in CE resources Section

That can help a lot of people who are looking for ideas related to it
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJul 24, 2013

I will see if it should be posted for all public. Dat is copyrighted stuff.
    Cancel
  • SDKING

MemberJul 28, 2013

Hey Frnds i want Steps For genarating Barcodes????i confuse in Where to Start and Where to Stop So Plz for that....
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJul 28, 2013

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Your answer is here in this post

goyal420
    Barcode is nothing but a font, you don't have to do anything much

Just simply write a logic to generate a unique that you want to assign and you are done, google about it, you will find lot of articles about them
    Cancel
  • SDKING

MemberJul 28, 2013

on google there is thousands of links and pages but those i cant understand properly so can you plz give me link for particular topic...
    Cancel
  • SDKING

MemberJul 28, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    Frnd i Want to do the barcodes for any product or any kind of product like soap,born vita packs etc. so for that i dont having too much knowledge about barcode so can you elaborate the properties related to barcode..
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberJul 29, 2013

SDKING
    Frnd i Want to do the barcodes for any product or any kind of product like soap,born vita packs etc. so for that i dont having too much knowledge about barcode so can you elaborate the properties related to barcode..

Read this

<a href="https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/high-tech-gadgets/upc.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">How UPC Bar Codes Work | HowStuffWorks</a>
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register