Barcode Generation Algorithm

Is there any Algo's for barcode geneartion????
Can we develop any Application for generation of Barcode in java Proramming language??
how??

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Here is Java Lib for creation of barcodes : Barbecue - Java barcode generator download | SourceForge.net

SDKING
    Is there any Algo's for barcode geneartion????
    Can we develop any Application for generation of Barcode in java Proramming language??
    Kysalis BC is written in Java : Welcome to Barcode4J

SDKING
    how??
    Not my domain, so lemme tag : #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I also haven't tried yet.
    Look on following projects
    Welcome to Barcode4J
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Try these tutorials.Let me know if you have any problem. will short it out.
    You may interested in QR code generation also.
    Here is full tutorial
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Barcode is nothing but a font, you don't have to do anything much

Just simply write a logic to generate a unique that you want to assign and you are done, google about it, you will find lot of articles about them
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What type of barcode algo you need? I have some scripts i made for myself. If possible i can share
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nayan Goenka
    What type of barcode algo you need? I have some scripts i made for myself. If possible i can share
    Why not create a resource of your method and upload it in CE resources Section

That can help a lot of people who are looking for ideas related to it
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I will see if it should be posted for all public. Dat is copyrighted stuff.
  • SDKING
    SDKING
    Hey Frnds i want Steps For genarating Barcodes????i confuse in Where to Start and Where to Stop So Plz for that....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Your answer is here in this post

goyal420
    Barcode is nothing but a font, you don't have to do anything much

Just simply write a logic to generate a unique that you want to assign and you are done, google about it, you will find lot of articles about them
  • SDKING
    SDKING
    on google there is thousands of links and pages but those i cant understand properly so can you plz give me link for particular topic...
  • SDKING
    SDKING
    Nayan Goenka
    Frnd i Want to do the barcodes for any product or any kind of product like soap,born vita packs etc. so for that i dont having too much knowledge about barcode so can you elaborate the properties related to barcode..
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    SDKING
    Frnd i Want to do the barcodes for any product or any kind of product like soap,born vita packs etc. so for that i dont having too much knowledge about barcode so can you elaborate the properties related to barcode..

Read this

How UPC Bar Codes Work | HowStuffWorks
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us might have heard about business tricks and business deals. A lot of family businesses have been going on over the years throughout India and the whole world,...
For Example Take CS or Chemistry. The Study Is Also Given as an Arts Degree and also as an Engineering Degree. But Why The Engineering Degree is Always Preferred? What...
Hello everybody, I am a student of 3rd year electronics engg. I wanna join gateforum for as a coaching class. but I am confused .. Is the correct time to...
Here's the great article I recently found : https://www.zdnet.com/happy-birthday-openstack-how-did-you-grow-up-so-fast-7000018266/ Wanna share somthing with us, CEans ? Pensu you have to say something here, you work in Openstack ๐Ÿ˜
Okay, now as I am starting to learn QT UIFW, I wanna learn some click features that are available in the applications. - "Activates on-Click" : Some function activates when...