Balancing the machines

It is mandatory that the rotating parts of all rotating machinery be dynamically balanced.

Now talking of the washing machine drum, how does it balance it self, once the clothes are tossed in it.

well yes all machines carry instructions from manufacturers that the users pack the clothes evenly in the drum, but that i don't think helps to achieve dynamic balance.

What do the manufacturers do to compensate for that ?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well I have noted it in my front load washing machine there some times especially with bed spreads in I have seen the machine run two or three twirls before it actually starts the program execution

How it works is greek and latin to me But many say it does it to compensate and distribute load evenly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists are working on ultra-thin lens that will lead smartphones to be as thin as credit cards or maybe even thinner than that. This in-progress distortion free lens is so...
I have to run the commands written in a file on the windows command line. I intend to do this in shell script but cant find a method to open...
Hello Friends, I want to know that which tags are used in HTML 5. Please guys share with me the list of tags that are used in HTML 5 and...
Can any one here give an overview of the electrical system used in two wheelers. i.e the type of battery used, the system voltage, the total number of devices used,...
One of my friend told me that changing the file system of pendrive to NTFS makes data transfer faster, is it true? Whats the difference between both??? Actually all i...