Bajaj Pulsar AS 200 And AS 150 Price In India And Specs Listed

This summer Bajaj Auto has a real treat for bike lovers. If you have been patiently saving up for Bajaj's new Pulsar, the wait ends here. The new motorcycle Bajaj Pulsar AS 200 and its variant AS 150 have arrived. Listed under the company's 'Adventure Series', Bajaj Pulsar AS bikes are surely going to become popular among among youngsters as they come with the affordable banner carrying over their head. Available in 3 colour variants Black, Blue and Red (check the picture below), the Bajaj Pulsar AS 200 is priced at Rs. 91,550 and the AS 150 is priced at Rs. 79,000. Let's check out the bike's major set of specifications and features highlighted by the company.

Running on a 4-valve DTSi Engine (featuring triple spark technology has been patented by Bajaj), the bike's raw power is delivered as 23.5 PS for AS200 and 17 PS for AS150 and it is coupled with Nitrox Mono suspension for high performance. While the Pulsar AS 200 is mated to a 6-speed transmission for churning out max power of 24bhp at 9,500rpm and max torque of 18.6Nm at 8,000rpm, the Pulsar AS 150 gets a 5-speed gearbox for producing 16.8bhp at 9,000rpm and 13Nm at 7,500rpm.

bajaj-pulsar-AS200-150-launched

The company speaks highly of the bike's 'alpha male' styling that its owes to its projector headlamp and extended visor on the front. The high stiffness-low flex perimeter frame for sharp handling let you manoeuvre through the trickiest terrains with poise. The bike features 280 mm front disc brakes which are said to be biggest in the category and 230 mm rear disc brakes.

That's all about the bike's specs. We would love to know your views on its looks and specs and whether you find the pricing justified. Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new software known as 'OncoCollect' has been designed and developed by Mr. Ramesh Nimmagadda, Director of Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals. The name for the software comes from 'Oncology'...
I want I.S. 4745-1968. If anybody have mail me
Though I am not getting time lately to engage with the community, I thought to put some hints and suggestions for students who are making their videos 1) First write...
You might have came across this question on internet. Sharing here for possible explanation. Actual Question paper: I have the answer for the question. I will give the answer later....
Microsoft Mobile has upgraded its flagship- Lumia series by launching new dual SIM smartphone called ‘Lumia 540’. Like Samsung's Galaxy portfolio, the company is moving further up the ladder by...