Badge of my blog

Inspired by CE badge, I tried to create the badge of my blog. For that I added an image in my blog itself and created a web link for image. But that image is not displayed on the badge though link and display-message are proper.

What could be the problem?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You will have to put proper HTML in place for the image to appear. Simple link won't do. If you want to create a badge like CE's, simply replace the link and text in CE's badge HTML with yours. 😀
  • Vega
    Vega
    The_Big_K
    You will have to put proper HTML in place for the image to appear. Simple link won't do. If you want to create a badge like CE's, simply replace the link and text in CE's badge HTML with yours. 😀
    Yeah, that's what I did. 😀 Here is my code for badge.

#-Link-Snipped-#

It's working properly except it's not showing the image. Here is where I have put the badge.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Either it has got a problem with size of image or location of image, I think. :-(
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    why don't you upload the image in some website like tinypic.com
    and use that source of image.
    Give it a try.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    The image is visible but clicking the image renders whole image instead of the home page

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to make a small helicopter?????????????
Can anybody tell me how to block Unwanted calls by using Nokia 6030?
Friends I am eager to tell you that, I am participating in a Speech Competition and I have been given "My favorite Website" as a topic. So I have chosen...
i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...
what is the difference between active and passive components?