CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 16, 2015

vansh beniwal
    sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center.
    so sir ple guide me.can i fullfil my dreams..
    You haven't told us the questions you have. We cannot know what questions you have or what problems you are facing if you don't tell us about them.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • vansh beniwal

MemberMar 16, 2015

sir i also told that i have little knowledge about programming then can i get job as a software developer engineer.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

vansh beniwal
    sir i also told that i have little knowledge about programming then can i get job as a software developer engineer.
    I doubt any company would be interested in hiring an engineer with little knowledge of software development as a software developer. Why don't learn software programming? Start with C programming language. Then learn C++ or Java or .Net. As you've joined coaching center - make sure that you learn software programming to a level any recruiter would be wanting to hire you.
    Cancel
  • vansh beniwal

MemberMar 16, 2015

sir programming is mendatory in both cases software development and software testing.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

vansh beniwal
    sir programming is mendatory in both cases software development and software testing.
    If you want to become a software developer - you will have to know software programming. If you want to become software testing engineer, you may not need the knowledge of programming; but ultimately automation testing requires you to have some knowledge of programming so that you can code and run your scripts.

Please do read about software testing online and ask your questions. I'm sure our fellow engineers will be happy to help you out 😀
    Cancel
  • vansh beniwal

MemberMar 16, 2015

sir ple provide me link...
    Cancel
  • Koushal Patel

MemberMar 16, 2015

vansh beniwal
    sir ple provide me link...
    1. <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_automation" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Test Automation</a>
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberMar 16, 2015

vansh beniwal
    i have little knowledge about programming
    Every developer has only a little knowledge in starting.
    From your question I suppose, you are looking job off campus.

It's always better option to stick with on of the language in starting, whatever you choose.
    Get well verse with concept first and Algorithm with programming classes. Once you complete the training, try looking for job and also don't sit idle keep working on self project. To get idea what kind of project look for freelancing sites.
    Just keep adding knowledge a bit everyday, and make language specific and Algorithm your strong point.

If you get stuck your programming/concept look for answers at stackoverlow or post your question here.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register