B.P.Poddar Institute of Management & Technology - Elixir 2011 - 1st-7th Sept 2011

Elixir ”-the panacea of life.A name of a revival. A feeling of joy.A memory to cherish.From 1st-7th of this September,get set to amplify your heartbeats,let the adrenaline rush set in and be there to witness one of the most enthralling youth festivals ever staged.

“ Elixir ” the annual cultural fest of B.P.PODDAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY.

“ Elixir ” is the enigmatic liquid with the power to heal mortal wounds.Although its existence is a matter of question yet everyone has seen its manifestation in the form of music.The art of music transcends beyond all boundaries and unifies every living soul. In Elixir'11 this magical power of music is coming to life with the help of Pakistani sensation “JAL” to bring together two nations which share centuries old legacy in the ultimate amalgamation of two cultures.

Events:

Inaugural Ceremony ( 1st Sept. )
College Band Performance
Rockblitz
Performance Of The Guest Band UNDERGROUND AUTHORITY

Techstorm @ College Campus ( 2nd-3rd Sept. )
Gaming
Robotics
Photography
Coding

Intra - College Cultural Events @ College Campus ( 5th-6th Sept. )
Singing
Theatrics
Dancing
Instrumentals
Three Minutes To Fame
Recitation

Grand Finale @ Netaji Indoor Stadium ( 7th Sept. )
Opening Act

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the advantages of C over C++ language ? Is it C are used to write hardware related programs and faster than C++ ... please reply...
Visible Light Communication - At last, successfully implemented. I wonder when this will be adopted more widely.. Please watch!! [youtube]NaoSp4NpkGg[/youtube]
Hello CEans! 😀 Accept my greetings ! Below specified is my brief introduction Name: KRISHAN KUMAR Engineering Trade: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Location: DELHI Occupation: FRESHER JUNE 2011 PASSOUT ....
Please advice on soft starter. What is soft starter . Can we run 5 motors using one soft starter.
Hey ppl, I have installed ubuntu 9.10 on vmware which is installed on widows 7. Now i need to start Wi-fi connection on this machine, but it doesnt detect any...