B.E. Fifth Semester Result RTM Nagpur University

RTMNU B.E 5th sem results on tuesday. Can't wait. All Nagpur University students, please check here!...๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is the link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Who's got how many ? ๐Ÿ˜

I hope we've toppers on CE ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Engineering Students Reading This Discussion - JOIN US ! (look at the top right corner for register button)
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    scored 77.23%...too happy.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • emmawotson
    emmawotson
  • sau
    sau
    69%... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    congo dude...๐Ÿ˜€
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    hey guys please share your results here..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Congrats to both of you! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congrats shubhankar & sau ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all. i need a help about my project on message display through led's. i have gone through various circuits but the thing is we have been instructed not...
1.He founded his company to transport supporters between different cities in UK.Who is that in the picture??Which company is that?? 2.Deriving his name fron "Zingiber",this term has been in technological...
Thanks to CEan ishutopre, we got a scanned copy of GATE 2011 Questions for Mechanical Engineering students. Feel free to discuss answers to all these questions.
Hello all, I want to discuss about the origin of video games.I hope this topic is of electronics. So it was in the year 1983,when the video game market was...
Hi friends, Ever wondered about solid state welding? Well there are in principle three types of solid state weldings: 1.DIFFUSION WELDING: In this process,the two surfaces are made to come...