Axis Bank - Phishing Alert - Please Read

CEans,

If you get following message in your email - just delete it. This is a phishing attempt to steal your AXIS Bank account credentials.

[​IMG]
Security Alert:
Attention! Your Axis Online Banking Account has been violated!

When signing on to Axis Online Banking, you or somebody else have
made several failed login attempts and reached your daily limit.

As an additional security measure, your access to Online Banking
has been limited. This web security measure does not affect your
phone banking or ATM banking.

Please follow the link below to resolve this problem

Please be informed that the URL provided at the bottom of the email fakes to another URL.

If someone among can bring this phishing alert to AXIS Bank officials, we can save lot of people from getting cheated.

Spread the word - tell all your friends/relatives about it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI OP AMP IS AN HIGH GAIN DIFFERENTIAL AMPLIFIER BUT IDEALLY IT SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANT CURRENT, WHAT ON EARTH THIS COULD MEAN ? 😒IF IT SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY...
can anyone tell me where can i get the tutorial of this software "aim-spice" and also the spice modeling syntax?
Would anyone please tell me what is the difference between Declaration and Definition in "c"?
Name; Chad Fuller Trade; Aircraft Engineer Location; Queensland, Australia Occupation; Aircraft overhaul technition Hobbies; Jet propulsion, See Below! Why I joined; Why not? Shared knowledge is a good thing! This...
Ok, I know its really just a flashy way of saying PulseJet engine! But I had to start somewhere, I have just joined CE and wanted to throw a couple...