Awesome doodle on Google homepage

Google has put up a digital version of the legendary electric guitar, the Gibson Les Paul, in place of its logo to celebrate the 96th birthday of the country and jazz guitarist, songwriter and inventor, Lester William Polsfuss, better known as Les Paul. The Google doodle in honour of Les Paul is playable by hovering the cursor over the doodle. Les Paul was known for his innovative and experimental guitar playing style.
Born on June 9, 1915 in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Les Paul developed an interest in music at the age of eight when he started to play the harmonica, followed by banjo and finally moved to the love of his life - the guitar.

source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I totally loved it !! ๐Ÿ˜›
    I loved the pacman doodle as well! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! Awesome! I am playing a lot with the guitar ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Press the keyboard icon on the Google Doodle..
    and then press the following keys on your keyboard:
    GGHGKJ GGHGLK ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Follow it by: GGPKJH GGPKLK ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW Akd, Lovely tunes! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    @AKD : Awesome !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @AKD: Wow!!! +1!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome and nice tunes ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hey I doubt the 4th stuff... It shouldn't be GGPKLK... ๐Ÿ˜”

May be is it OOPKLK???
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    try this :kjkjkjkjkpokjhjhj ghkhgfgh ghkhgfjhg

"kal ho na ho"
    Guys try this...
    ๐Ÿ˜ G GG G FG GFG HJH G GG G FG GD ๐Ÿ˜
    Say what is this... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah, but that was a simple drawing wasn't it? What is so special about it? I am unable to understand. ๐Ÿ˜
    ishutopre
    Yeah, but that was a simple drawing wasn't it? What is so special about it? I am unable to understand. ๐Ÿ˜
    Ishu, do this... Go to #-Link-Snipped-# and click on the page or move your mouse over the strings... Keep your sound volume high, so that you can hear something... ๐Ÿ˜€

Use the above said link. Google has taken it down now!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Praveen, It works. ๐Ÿ˜€

@Admin: Sorry for spamming.
    @All CEans... I have explained the concept behind Google's yesterday's Doodle here: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Just tried something... Check it out... ๐Ÿ˜€ Google

Its a tune... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering what are the practical difficulties in fitting a Diesel engine in motorcycles? Is it that the diesel engines are larger in size than petrol engines of the same...
Fabrication and Characterization of bulk FinFETs for Future Nano- Scale CMOS Technology finFET
Good News for Sony Lovers..! Sony is planning to launch its new 3D TV with user friendly features like Flickerfree Output, 2D To 3D Conversion, Hi-brightness etc. It'll be great...
Virtualization is one of the more significant technologies to impact Vcomputing in the last few years. With roots extending back several decades, today its resurgence in popularity has many industry...
Hey CEans ! How you doing. You can watch "starwars" in command prompt using the following code: TELNET TOWEL.BLINKENLIGHTS.NL Try this ! You will be thrilled. And have patience ....