avr 32 microcontroller

Hello everyone,
I am working with AVR UC3C and I need to use the PWM counter.
I want the counter to start at the begining of period (and go upto the channel period value) and then by comparing the value of counter with my values, I can perform various actions at different instants within pwm pulse. So, basically I need counter to synchronize all the actions within a pwm pulse.
For example if pwm period is 100, then I can tell the µc what to do at counter = 40, 60 or 70.
I know it is possible but I cant seem to find the right instruction for initializing the counter and comparing the value.
Can anyone please help me with this? I need it urgently. Thanks alot.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Hi, I am a second year Mechanical engg student. I am interested in pursuing my MS in autonomous vehicles and robotics. Please suggest some topics, concepts, technical courses etc I...