avoid train accident

connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed
    I wish I could figure out what you're trying to say.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    How can you minimize the train accident by connecting a DC motor to a sensor. will this DC motor change the track path?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper
Government of India will obtain the much hyped Aakash Tablet - the world's cheapest tablet for $50 and then make it available for Indian customers for about $35. Where does...
Hai Friends, I got the following via e-mail. Is this any true? [TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="align: center"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD]Right now, India is the richest country...
I would rather watch it I guess than pilot it! Outfitted with a 1500cc engine, a watertight cockpit and six dolphin-like fins, the Innespace Seabreacher redefines personal watercraft. https://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2011-05/cruise-underwater-speedboat-while-listening-your-ipod
Guys i am doing final year B.E Information Science and i need ideas for ma final year project.i am looking for domains like mobile communication,adhoc networks,computer networks and when i...