Autonomous Robots Under Water!

If you think that scientists have already developed mechanisms to ensure computerization of autonomous robots under water then you are perhaps wrong. It is only recently that Office of Naval Research (ONR) funded research have developed an algorithm for such unmanned robots.
Read more how the robots called 'Glider' is at its best even without human intervention!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, The task that this robot is supposed to perform is: It has to carry some balls and move from the starting line to the finish line, drop the balls...
Friends, You all might be knowing that for harnessing solar energy, we need mirrors. So breaking the present perception, scientists at MIT have invented of course only theoretically a material...
Hi friends in this semester i have a Technical Seminar.So i need your valuable suggestions about new trends and technologies in CSE.
I realized the importance of tubeless tiers today. I had to drive out of station and on the highway, I discovered a tiny little screw sticking in the front-left tire....
Hi All, Currently going through study of reactive power management, I find myself in doubt that is if the reactive power goes down in a system. First case is that...