Automotive Projects for College 4th year

I'm going to enter my 4th year. I'm interested in doing a project in Automotive Engineering, but i'm not sure which one would be possible to attempt at such an early stage. I have various ideas, such as EBS(Emergency braking system), Air pollution indicator, fuel injection, but most of these involve electronics and minimal amount of mechanical.
Please suggest me as to which project might be ideal to peform in the field of Automotive engineering, which would involve a significant amount of mechanical engineering .............

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends plz give me sugest , How can get the Atm_simulation_System project in java with source code.
CEans, We've added a new feature that we believe would be quite useful. You can now receive email notification when someone tags you in a post to get your attention....
Sony's set a fairly high bar on the console gaming and as we learn, Microsoft's busy giving finishing touches to the XBOX next, call it XBOX 720 or Durango or...
My belief is that the language of the business is the main language of communications. Indians started working for European and American companies and adopted English as a language of...
hey guys can u guys plz.... tell me what are the new researches over electrical and electronic engineering fields????