AUTOMATIVE TRANSPORT SECURITY SYSTEM

Project Abstract / Summary : Cell phone distraction causes 2600 deaths and 3, 30,000 injuries in USA. Every year according to a journal’s publisher, the human factors and ergonomics society.Drivers talking on cell phones were 18% slower to react to break highs, the new study found..A university survey shows that negligence of drivers of two wheelers, four wheelers, Lorries, buses, and heavy vehicles (i.e. container Lorries) are factors responsible for such road accidents.The road accidents mentioned above are due to the cell phone users of such vehicles (i.e. drivers engaged in talking in cell phones while driving).We ourselves see, major road accidents occur due to cell phone using drivers.

I have devised an apparatus that delinks drivers from driving their vehicles, if they either respond to incoming calls or start talking (i.e. outgoing calls).The apparatus stops the vehicles, if they are fitted with it. The device emits the signal 10 seconds (beeps) before an incoming call. By following the signal, the driver can stop the vehicle along the roadside and attend to the incoming call.If the driver without following the above signals, engages in talking in his cell phone, his vehicle automatically goes to off.The driver riding behind his vehicle, observes this signal and they are alert subsequently they avoid jamming into the preceding vehicle whose driver is engaged in mobile talking.The apparatus fitted near the driver’s seat does not prevent by others seated in the car, using their vehicles.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : MANY ACCIDENT OCCURRING DUE TO CELL PHONE USAGE WHILE DRIVING.
MY OBJECTIVE TO AVOID THE CELL PHONE USAGE WHILE DRIVING..The road accidents mentioned above are due to the cell phone users of such vehicles (i.e. drivers engaged in talking in cell phones while driving).We ourselves see, major road accidents occur due to cell phone using driversFirstly, the grim truth is that India leads the rest of the world when it comes to the number of accidents per year. According to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), the number of road accidents taking place annually has now passed the 1,35,000 mark – which works out to a chilling average of 15 accidents per hour every day.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: VELALAR COLLEGE OF ENGINNERING AND TECHNOLOGY
City: ERODE
State: TAMILNADU
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am a civil engineering student. Am searching for land units converter. Pls suggest me some good resources for land unit conversions.
People are going crazy after the voice calling feature in whatsapp and I fail to understand what's the buzz about? Isn't that technology old already? Skype's been offering video calls...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is based on geopolymer concret. In our project we totally replace cement by fly ash . Also we use sodium hydroxide and sodium...
While a student I used to drink 12 to 15 cuppa/day. My sisters used to say that if any one utters any word beginning with ca, I would ask for...
Project Abstract / Summary : Concrete is the most commonly used, man-made, construction material. However, high-energy requirement and pollution involved in the production of cement hampers the image of concrete...