Automation testing course for on-site opportunities?

Hi...Recently I joined Cognizant as a testing Enginner. We've learnt about the manual testing and I think for the first one year, We have to work on manual testing only. I want to learn the automation testing so Can you suggest me some automation testing course which will help me to go for the on site job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm quite sure Cognizant has a lot of internal training programs which you can take. Which course you should take would rely on what does your project demand. Talk to your managers and figure out which course is the best. In general, selenium, QTP would be the automation tools you should learn.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Valve's CEO Gabe Newell ditched Windows 8 & announced support for Steam on Linux last year. Following to that, he also announced SteamOS which is fork of Debian OS. Recently,...
Popcorn Time is the opensource application which streams the torrent pirated movies. It is based on YIFY API. Recently, due to legal issues & too much of popularity from all...
Open MS-Word and type "=rand(200,99)" without double quotes, then press Enter key. Explain the reason behind the incident happened after doing so.😀
Greetings to everyone, I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh,...
Most of the PC users have windows installed. Actually it doesn't matter in this case. I just want to know that how the User account passwords work in windows? Where...