CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@AMIT987 • 22 Apr, 2015
I am jobless ECE engineer. What is future scope of automation and embedded systems?what is current and future market trends in those fields? I Wanted to do training course in one of them.Right now I Dont have any knowledge in both fields so I have to start with scratch.If I took automation now Can I go Into Embedded system later on? Will Both fields get merge in future?
Your help on this will help me to get clear understanding while selecting career.
@barath rajamani • 22 Apr, 2015 • 1 like ok... few things point blank
fields may merge or diverge not your career. u start in one and improvise on it or its a direct jump if you get chance.
Both fields are good and embedded seems to be high paying and high on demand whereas automation is becoming older. As a telecom student or ECE student it makes more sense to go to embedded. Automation seems to be more for Instrumentation and Industrial Engg as the automation business is much harnessed by Oil and Gas Companies.
Also see where you want to see yourself in the future, then decide and as far as taking training, i see that embedded trainings are costlier than automation ones and embedded training centers may get you placement into some company too.
4.5k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Oct 30, 2013

The Taiwanese electronics giant has launched affordable options for both Windows 8.1 and Android fans in India just in time for Diwali. We start with the ASUS Transformer Book T100....
3.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 6, 2010

What types of CMOS memories have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration Process technology? What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process...
3.4k views

@arnab.aeroman · May 16, 2011

I have just completed my second year for aeronautical engg. any one can tell me a place where i can do inplant training related to my field. plz give contact...
3.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 24, 2015

To think that it about time that Digital TV becomes available from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet, is an appropriate thing. At CES 2015, Sony launched a Digital...
3.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 1, 2011

I'm an Electrical engineer but have immense interest in Civil & Structural Engineering - because you are the ones who build all the awesome structures. Which subject is the toughest...
7.7k views