Automation in transmission substations

can u explain me clearly about automation in transmission substations ????

Replies

• lal
    lal
    To build up a discussion, it actually starts from sharing what you already know. That knid of attracts anyone else who bumps on the thread forcing them to join the talk.

So start with sharing what you know about automation in transmission systems.

Isn't knowledge all about sharing.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What is your idea in this I am sure automation is possible in many levels In what level are you expecting in a substations

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings Readers, Here is the first article in my series "A Walk to Secure future" "Let us discuss about the basic concept of hacking and general notions and knowledge of...
So What I understood is that- Classname object=new Classname(); Here an object will be created in heap and the reference to it will be stored in stack.After we close the...
In Indian smartphone market we have Nokia Lumia 520 (~10-11K), 620 (14-15K), 720 (18-19K), 820 (23-24 K) and 920 (35-38 K). Feature wise, except Lumia 520 all have front and...
I have know some details. I need an more details about inverter. what are the procedure to do inverter business and how investments and how is markets for inverter. please...
Google IO's keynote revealed all the amazing improvements and modifications that Google Now had undergone. With the mind blowing responses to everyday questions, now there are speculations rising on how...