Automation in mobile application testing

Any body on Software Testing....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of engineers here are QA/testing professionals. What is the your query?
  • pritambu
    pritambu
    Automation in Mobile Application testing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pritambu
    Automation in Mobile Application testing
    Your replies don't tell us anything about what help you want or what is it that you actually want to discussion.
  • pritambu
    pritambu
    Am not asking helps i just want to know the view of the QA/testing professionals working on Mobile Application testing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For the past 3-4 years we have been celebrating the Engineers' Day on CrazyEngineers through various discussions and contests. Every year on September 15th, India celebrates the "Engineer's Day" to...
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
I did my B.E in ECE but i do not find core job ,so i switched to electrical & instrumentation job ,as i find electrical jobs quite interesting so but...
I have this habit of delving deeper into seemingly unnecessary details. But to me, it has born more fruit than skimming over the smaller (seemingly unimportant) details. Here is a...
I have a question that which robot is better either wireless or wired pls help me. please provide me some information that how could i make my robot better for...