Automating GDB debugging session

Hi all,
I want to write a script in perl which will execute under gdb (is it possible in perl? or i will have to use python) to automate the code debugging. So can anyone please guide me by giving a small pseudo code or examlple..??
Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how should we find projects at the end of first year and also on which topic we should start learning to get a good project(computer science based)??
The next generation XBOX might get a new official name - XBOX Infinity with a tag-line 'Infinite Entertainment. Infinite Possibilities.'. A leaked image on Reddit shows a new logo &...
The unmanned X-51A WaveRider experimental aircraft was test-flown off the Southern California coast and it did an impressive Mach 5.1 - about 5 times the speed of sound. The aircraft...
hello dear, can any one please tell me that what is electron confinement and quantum confinement? i google it but not able to understand that in actual what it is?...
Now that the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been done and dusted, the Korean smartphone maker is now focusing on their next flagship device. We are already hearing...