automatic voltage stabilizer with several tap

hai,iam magesh i completed diploma electrical ,i start the business in home appliance service and manf

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome.
    I suggest that you look into servicing of Induction tops. There are lakhs of these in service. Together with mixies and blenders they can generate a lot of business.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's absolutely no relation between the title of the post and the post content. Do we need a basic forum posting tutorial?
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Good work bro....Keep it up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what will be the current drawn if we use same kw rating but different rpm motor??
Four Indian scientiest Sridevi Vedula Sarma, Pawan Sinha, Parag A Pathak and Biju Parekkadanhad been bestowed with the highest honour in field of Engineering and science, by the US Government...
Global electronic equipment maker Cisco has won an unconditional EU regulatory approval n for its multi billion ($5) takeover deal for television software developer king 'NDS'. This is the largest...
Bezeq Telecommunication Co. Ltd.; an Israeli company today launched Bezeq Free Wi-Fi: a public Wi-Fi service. This is first of its kind in Israel. This new service will give consumers...
friend i need the themes for electrical enginrg pls give me some awesome themes ;so that i can prepare for our dept funtn ;its my duty now