Automatic vehicle smoke analyse

Topic: Automatic vehicle smoke analyse

Give me suggestion for this topic

Replies

• Anildesk
    Anildesk
    Hi darji, Nice topic about Avsa
    This project has a microcontroller unit and smoke sensor. The Silencer of the vehicle is connected with the smoke sensor. This sensor will sense the smoke amount of vehicle and it sends signal to the microcontroller. The microcontroller will store the values.

When the vehicle is supposed to check its smoke status, the monitoring device will be connected with the black box. The monitoring device has a Computer. The Computer is connected with the Black box through USART. The software in the PC will read the data stored in the black box.

If the stored data is normal, the vehicle is allowed to check its smoke status. Hence, we can easily check the status of the vehicle while inspecting the vehicle.

Here the microcontroller is used, so the operations are very sensitive. We can easily implement this project in the vehicles.

Also I think future level of monitoring the smoke level to display on board into your car& bike . Use App to develop the best way to communicate in visualisation
  • urvish darji
    urvish darji
    Thank you for giving me to advise for this topic.
    Give me more on help about this topic.
    please give me some of ppt ya pdf file about this de project.
  • Anildesk
    Anildesk
    Hi darji

First of all you can read, In Service Exhaust Emission Standards for Road Vehicles ... In Indian standard

Than You will do your project ...
  • urvish darji
    urvish darji
    Hello Anildesk

Thank you for your advice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So there was one torrent which has just 1 seeders and 1 leechers, and the download speed was pathetic! 2 Kbps ? 7 kbps ? So, I manually added 10-13...
Hello guys, Need your suggestion. One of my friends was trained in java(joined as a fresher), now in 2nd level support project He needs to switch his career now. As...
Hello,Guys I am Haider Rizvi and I want to make a website for students where students can sell,buy or rent a book or any studies material. The problem is me...
Can any one suggest me the best books to learn dotnet?
Most of the times, we don't need a complex photo editing tool to get the photos protected or beautiful. Simple, fast & easy photo editor, allows to batch process, is...