Automatic toll rupees deduction system

I want to to make an e based toll collection system.give me guidance about that.In that as soon as your car passes the toll booth your paytment has made online.suggest how to make that project

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Dhiraj! You'll want to make your project simple just to demonstrate this concept. Don't need to make it complicated. Things you need to focus on:
    1) What kind of data you need to collect. E.g user account ID, an authentication string/password, toll booth ID, etc
    2) How to read from the car tag/device. Maybe using IR or RFID?
    3) How to transfer this information to a database. tag reading can be connected to laptop via USB or serial. Or, you can use an Ethernet board with a microcontroller that will connect to laptop.
    4) What kind of database used. SQL? You might need to know how to manipulate SQL queries using C, VB or whatever you're comfortable with. The SQL tables will contain your information, including how much credit
    5) Display amount deducted and amount left in the toll account. Simple GUI to display this information.

If your project scope is more specific, then just focus on those. Try to research more ideas based on the above focus points 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just got an interesting press release from Opera that says Opera Mini, being a cloud based mobile can help you save costs? How? Read on - Opera mini - being...
TOI reports that iGATE has delayed the joining dates of the freshers expected to join the company in July/August will now have to wait a few months more. The new...
shoen this figure ...... https://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=mo...ostable-multivibrator&docid=G453WbsA6lc8gM&im
EC Guys... Any help Any Time... Post Me... 👍
What is different between coining, embossing and knurling..? All are making impression on the work piece.I don't know the exact different between among them..can u tell to me..?