Automatic Start Of Diesel Generator

A diesel generator is a combination of diesel engine with a electrical generator.
This project is a prototype of automatic generator start such that the generator can be started and shut down by sensing the mains voltage. The microcontroller is programed such that DC motor starts the diesel engine during power outages. The microcontroller also monitors the generator during its operation and automatically shut down the unit when no longer required.
In this project the generator swithes on during power outages, under voltage & oner voltage.

The microcontroller is programmed such that the diesel generator is started using a DC motor which act as a crank.The voltage sensor continuosly monitors the mainn voltage for under voltage and overvoltage . The fuel level sensor is used to indicate the fuel level and a warning is given in case of low fuel. The temperature sensor checks the temperature of the engine and shut down if the temperature is exceeded.​

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Contact me for more info on this project!!!
thank you.
Do write your suggestions...
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
On linkedin: #-Link-Snipped-#
twitter : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• MIDHUL P
    MIDHUL P
    nice

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Three years after paying a hefty sum of money to Nokia to acquire its mobile phone division, Microsoft has taken a surprise step and decided to barter its feature phone...
It's been a while since 'Google I/O 2016' kicked off. Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google inaugurated the event by showing of the impressive stats and accomplishments made by Google so...
That silky spider net has been awe-inspiring to observant minds for the beauty of the web's chemistry. In fact, psychologically, the “web” word strikes our mind and compels us to...
It all started as a stealthy project at Google several years ago to gauge what could be accomplished with their own custom accelerators for machine learning applications; and the result...
So my friends, here it is! No, the judgement day hasn’t arrived yet, but robots now soon will be seen helping in your daily activities and sometimes in movies too...