Automatic plant Irrigation

I am the student of final yr egg. student & want to implement my final project on Automatic plant Irrigation . please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kool.vikky143
    I am the student of final yr egg. student & want to implement my final project on Automatic plant Irrigation . please help me
    Instead of having us guess what help you need, how about mentioning it and making our job easier?

Post specific questions on what help you need. Also provide all relevant details.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are going to posting your doubt then please show your progress of project also so it become easy for us to help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,i need a project title about motors
the highest power of 3 which exactly divide 10! is A : 3 B: 2 C; 5 D: 4
Suppose I have two OS, Windows Vista and XP installed on the hard drive. I want to remove Windows vista. Note: Windows Vista was installed after installing Windows XP.
Is there any IC eqivalent to the IC UM5506BH which is an audio recorder..... can anybody help me regarding this.......
Hi all, I want a soldering iron for executing my electronics hobby projects. I will basically need to solder components on to Veroboards or General purpose PCBs. A friend has...