automatic light control in bike

can any one tell me that from which site i can get the knowledge about lighting in motorcycle😕

Replies

• kanishk soni
    kanishk soni
    you can get it from exportersindia.com
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    thanks i will go for it:dance:
  • kanishk soni
    kanishk soni
    i want to have some information about new renewable energy sources through which we could generate energy at maximum efficiency .can you please help me in? also send me a look of IEEE FORMATE.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    yes i can help
    but can u tell me what do u mean by IEEE FORMAT?😒
  • gohm
    gohm
    Lets start a new thread on that great topic so as not to hijack another topic. Did you find all the info you need on motorcycle lighting?
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    no i also need some help in sensors
  • gohm
    gohm
    Tell us a bit specifically about what help you need with sensors and what you are trying to achieve. Are you referring to photocell sensors to sense ambient light levels to automatically turn on/off the headlight/taillight?
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    yes i am going to use light sensors to controls automation of light.
    will it works?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sure it will work, some luxury cars have this feature currently. Basically you would be replacing the switch with a photo cell activated one. In the US, motorcycle lights have to be on at all times so we do not have the option.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    yep you can use photo cells or you can use dynamo for such purpose.

And also you can use light sensors which will sence intensity of light around & switch on the headlights of the vehicle. such technology is available in recent vehicles.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    g_rakesh2
    yep you can use photo cells or you can use dynamo for such purpose.

And also you can use light sensors which will sence intensity of light around & switch on the headlights of the vehicle. such technology is available in recent vehicles.
    can u tell me how can dynamo can use for this purpose? .according to my information dynamo will works only when the wheel rotates. how it can sense that it is day or night .😒
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    kanishk soni
    you can get it from exportersindia.com

there is nothing in this site except advertisement😔
  • kanishk soni
    kanishk soni
    gud idea i ill see it
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    070790vivek
    can u tell me how can dynamo can use for this purpose? .according to my information dynamo will works only when the wheel rotates. how it can sense that it is day or night .😒

oh my friend dynamo is just to produce electricity to power lights.
    you can use light sensors which sense light intensity around the vehicle and turn on the lights.

and for more information it is the one of the best forums I have registered.
    i am using my account for last 2 years.

and any service dosent come free; for web maintainance CE need to do some advertisement. :-x
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    yes your statement is quite right

CE needs some advertisement for there maintanance
  • gowthamt
    gowthamt
    i need properties and applications of photo cells.......tat ll help ma project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lupe B. Mechanical Engineer Lomita, CA Student at LAHC, but getting ready to transfer. I'm hoping to Cal Poly Pomona. Currently I work at a Grocery Store. I love to...
Name: GP Engineering in Electronics(Telco) Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Surfing Net I joined CrazyEngineers because: to gain and share knowledge. Like to be good friend for all CE.😀
can you help clearing the doubt how the timing system in computers work? How is it getting updated automatically?
I have heard something about RF ID to some extent that it is like a small sim like chip. Can anyone briefly describe about it?
guys, i want to learn a programming language. please tell me which is the most useful 1 for E.C.E ????