Automatic image annotation

I am working on automatic image annotation for my major project. In this project, features of image are extracted and note are provided to that image depended on the feature.all this is done through segmentation of image and further matching of that part.

My question is that, is there any need of artificial intelligence for matching of part or simple database can fulfill the requirement ? Or can any one suggest me for the initial work of the project and feasibility of that project?

what to try if i want to try this with using artificial intelligence? Suggest me for initialization as soon as possible.

Replies

• joti
    joti
    i think no one can help me on this topics....
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    joti
    I am working on automatic image annotation for my major project. In this project, features of image are extracted and note are provided to that image depended on the feature.all this is done through segmentation of image and further matching of that part.

My question is that, is there any need of artificial intelligence for matching of part or simple database can fulfill the requirement ? Or can any one suggest me for the initial work of the project and feasibility of that project?

what to try if i want to try this with using artificial intelligence? Suggest me for initialization as soon as possible.
    The project sounds interesting,
    AI techniques can be used to enhance the functioning of your project. Eg: AI could be useful in checking images of same thing in different sizes or different colors etc, but will make your project complex.
    but could you explain a little more as what features are you extracting, (an example would be better).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently all the budget phones have swarmed the market and taken over, and a few days back there were rumours about Micromax releasing a Jellybean update for its A110 model....
discuss about making a career for cs engineer in isro
LG has introduced a 'Smart Video' feature soon to be integrated with their latest Optimus G Pro phone. The feature detect's users eye movements during video playback and if you...
hey friends i am pursuing BE from mechanical..right now i am in 3rd year.. i want to know what should i do for my better future in mechanical.. i have...
My name is lovedeep sandhu I am doing my btech in mechanical trade I am from ferozepur My aim is to become good engineer I like this site very much...