AUTOMATIC FIRE DETECTION AND RESCUE SYSTEM IN TRAINS

Project Abstract / Summary : Recently, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) technology has been widely used in various fields such as public safety applications since it provides a wide range of surveillance and monitoring applications with an inexpensive price. In this paper, we investigate the use of wireless sensor network technology for Fire Detection and Rescue System. We propose a framework for Train, which can detect fire promptly and support rescue activities, using wireless sensor devices.

Our framework consists of Fire Detection Sensor Network, Information gathering layer, and Escape support system. Fire detection network consist of large number of scattered detectors which periodically measure temperature and gas concentration in Train.

Information gathering unit report their monitoring information to the surveillance center via the Self-organizing Global System for Mobile Communication and necessary help is arrived at the site. Meanwhile the Escape support system is initiated and the fire is extinguished and the loss is minimized to great extent.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : HAD INTEREST IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM AND NOW A DAYS TRAIN ACCIDENT ARE BEING AT HIGH PEAK.SO IN ORDER TO AVOID ACCIDENT RATES WE HAVE DEVELOPED A PROJECT THAT PREVENTS THE PEOPLE FROM MAJOR LOSS AND ARRIVE WITH HELP AT THE SITE

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
City: COIMBATORE
State: TAMILNADU
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read pages 26 - 31 here: https://issuu.com/redbulletin.com/docs/0215_us_lowres/1
hello guys, i am working on the fbar resonator and want to does the design and simulation using the well known research field software ANSYS 14.5. i designed the geomatry...
Quote: Oracle, soothsayer, augur, visionary—it sure seems one would have to have one of those jobs to figure out how disruptive changes in healthcare are going to affect the medical...
I am just unable to find out how to perform XOR operation on two graphs ,do I have to do XOR operation on the vertices or XOR operation on its...
structure may subject to adverse effect from local damage from severe local abnormal loads in addition to conventional design load, which are not considered to occur in design life. Such...