Automatic control assignment!

Hi, I have got this assignment from one of my friend who studies in kingston university. This relates with the subject of automatic control. That friend has given me this assignment to solve, so I have solved it. See for yourself if you can do it!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Let me make it clear, I don't say that you should post the answer on CE. I have the answer already. However you may ask for hints if you need it. Let us try to make our concepts of automatic control clear through this example!

Enjoy this food for thought ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had recently been to the IITM tech fest called CEA Fest'11. there were many events but the thing i thought worth covering for CE was their project on display....
If we don't use electronic fuel injection system what can we use alternately, if not efficiently? (Please name that system, give a small but relevant description and if possible start...
I m doing project on Active queue management for tht purpose i m doing simulation through OMNET++ So can any1 help me???
What is the probability that a four-digit number formed by using 3, 9, 2 and 7 without repetition is divisible by 33?
If 7 kg of tea of a price Rs. 72 per kilogram is blended with 33 kg of tea of Rs. 87 per kilogram, and 35 kg of Rs. 85...