Automated Gear Bicycle

Project Abstract / Summary : Gear mechanism was introduced even cycle for easy riding of cycle.These gears has to be changed manually whenever required but the gears changed may not be appropriate to the riding speed or riding conditions which may strain the rider. So, making it automatically change according to the conditions, makes an easy riding for the rider. This can be achieved by applying the concept of mechatronics.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Riding of bicycle becomes easier and helps in increasing the number of bicycle users which in future helps in reducing the pollution by reduced use of two wheelers. As there is no existence of this project at present we choose this project for working on it and making it a real world application. This project was chosen by us as we had in our mind to introduce something new to this world.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: K S SCHOOL OF ENGG AND MGMT
City: BANGALORE
State: KARNATAKA
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i study MCA 1st year i need to do paper presentation on feb 5 .. i havnt no idea about it anyone can help me
hello friends, i am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication in the final year and currently i am doing internship in automation. can anybody tell me jobs in india for...
I was interviewed by Google for the post of Online Marketing Strategist. The interview process started in October third week, and Google placed an offer in December first week. 1....
Mars rovers such as Opportunity and Curiosity have delivered a considerable amount of information about the history and composition of the red planet. Although, the rovers have several advantages over...
Hi frnds, Please follow below steps how to calculate conversions easily fom Kilos to Pounds. Example: Converting 79 kilos to Pounds. step1: First double the given kilos. 79 + 79...