automated gardening network

Hi, im John from the philippines, i would like to seek help in making my project, namely Automated Gardening Network, this composes a "Lawmower" and a "Water sprinkler". The water sprinkler i get, but the lawn mower i dont, the panels or the jury want a lawn mower that can be operated using an Android phone or a net phone, it can much like of a "RC remote controlled car" which the Android phone, for example a LG Optimus phone will serve as a remote for the Lawn mower, you can control the direction of the lawn mower using this type of phone. The features of the Lawn mower is that it has a camera or video mounted on it so the image that your lawn mower is giving you, you can see it thru your Android phone, so you can keep track on your lawn mower for what grass cutting it would miss.
But my problem is this, the jury would be much likely for the Android phone to operate even your at work you can mow your lawn at home.. For example, i'm at singapore and my home is in the philippines, we are talking miles here.. I can operate the lawnmower and i can sprinkle the water to the garden, so im seeking help and consultations about this one, please give me a positive feedback and comments about this project, thank u crazy engineers...

The technology is possible, for the doctors to make a surgery from one country to another by not going there, but im asking what technology must i apply in doing this, what should i research about.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds good and very interesting project. Have you done any research to make Hardware for this project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls. Have Fun!...
Biography of Steve Jobs being published by Simon & Schuster will release officially on October 24. I have read a book about Steve Jobs long back called 'iCon.' It gave...
After registering for online form filling for the Gate exam many did not recieved the login ID for futher processing. What are students doing for this?
Here is the message from GATE 2012 Official website: There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012. In view of this, the last date for application has been...
The CAT 2011 will have only two sections. The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. These two sections will...