CrazyEngineers
  • althemis
    althemis

MemberOct 13, 2011

automated gardening network

Hi, im John from the philippines, i would like to seek help in making my project, namely Automated Gardening Network, this composes a "Lawmower" and a "Water sprinkler". The water sprinkler i get, but the lawn mower i dont, the panels or the jury want a lawn mower that can be operated using an Android phone or a net phone, it can much like of a "RC remote controlled car" which the Android phone, for example a LG Optimus phone will serve as a remote for the Lawn mower, you can control the direction of the lawn mower using this type of phone. The features of the Lawn mower is that it has a camera or video mounted on it so the image that your lawn mower is giving you, you can see it thru your Android phone, so you can keep track on your lawn mower for what grass cutting it would miss.
    But my problem is this, the jury would be much likely for the Android phone to operate even your at work you can mow your lawn at home.. For example, i'm at singapore and my home is in the philippines, we are talking miles here.. I can operate the lawnmower and i can sprinkle the water to the garden, so im seeking help and consultations about this one, please give me a positive feedback and comments about this project, thank u crazy engineers...

The technology is possible, for the doctors to make a surgery from one country to another by not going there, but im asking what technology must i apply in doing this, what should i research about.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 13, 2011

Sounds good and very interesting project. Have you done any research to make Hardware for this project?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register