Automated EB billing system using Ad-hoc wireless routing

How to connect an RFID reader to a computer(database) through wireless(RF communication)?

I have a project and i need to learn how to connect an RFID reader to a (database)computer via wireless(RF communication)for very long distance. This is how it goes when the reader detects an RFID tag, all the information stored in that tag will be retrieved by the reader, and will be sent to a PC; the Radio Frequency(wireless) serves as the medium between the reader and the PC(database), and information exchange is done via RF(wireless). I’m not yet familiar with the the RFID reader computer(database) connectivity via RF communication. Can anyone help me with this? Also, what are the hardware and software that I would possibly need to do this? Any links and articles would be greatly appreciated. Big thanks to those who can answer this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how much power has to be delivered for pushing the piston of an i.c engine of 150 cc??? and suggest any material whic has got low thermal conductivity and can...
how much power has to be delivered for pushing the piston of an i.c engine of 150 cc??? and suggest any material whic has got low thermal conductivity and can...
I'm using bsnl 3g datacard, postpaid 2GB/month plan.. Please help me , how can i get the information about my net usage ? I tried to send an sms to...
Guys few months ago .I watched the movie Matrix.I liked the movie to such an extent that i watched all the 3 parts in one single day. These days i...
guys nowdays revealing names of indians who have black money deposited in their swiss bank accounts is a hot issue. I think UPA is doing everything to bring back the...