automata builder

Hi,

I am looking for a package/ toolkit
that can build Finite state automata
from the event sequence I have. I dont
have much programming knowledge to do this.
Hence if there is a package that takes the
event sequnce as input and build a FS automata
and give it as output, then it would be
of great use to me. Kindly suggest if you know

You can also view the above one as constructing
regular expression from sequence of alphabets.

Thanks.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    JFLAP-A java based free package for formal language theory..It will be useful for the step wise construction of Finite state Automatas and you can visualize the automata..Hope this will help you!!
  • akileza
    akileza
    hi praveena211,
    Thanks for your reply. JFLAP has solved half of my problem
    It has ability to construct the FSM from regular expression.
    But the problem for me is that the package should
    automatically construct regular expression from the event sequence.
    i.e. it should be able to look for patterns,loops in my event sequence automatically
    and construct a regular expression from which FS automata can
    be constructed. I hope I am clear now.

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone my name is Colby. Im 20 years old and a senior at Devry university in Kansas City, Missouri. I am graduating in June, and cannot wait to get...
CEans, I am thinking about replacing our most common smilies with new ones. Here's what I've - Not all of the smilies will be included, but the most common ones...
If you have problems creating and remembering strong passwords then this video is for you, [video=youtube;RaQnsCeSVZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaQnsCeSVZQ[/video] This Video will help you create strong passwords and remember them with ease, this...
I stick to the basics... This is my first post here... 😎... Name: Ranganath Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Working as an SSE for Wipro technologies Work Experience: 4...
Hi friends!! I have installed hmail server in my lappy..I wasn't able to open the hmail server administrator to create a domain.While trying to open i get a error as...