Autodesk inventor 2011

Does anyone have video lectures for autodesk inventor 2011 beginners?
It would be much help

Replies

• Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    You should try Youtube. I am sure you will get video lectures there.
  • rajcivil2k6
    rajcivil2k6
    Check the link below, it may be useful.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think these might be of some help:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Oops!
    It was really amazing software
    There was demonstration of AutoDesk Inventor 2011 at our college
    Its an combination of Pro E, Ansys
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    @jhbalaji:According to Wikipedia, Autodesk Inventor competes directly with SolidWorks and SolidEdge and less directly with Pro/ENGINEER (Pro E), CATIA, and NX (Unigraphics).
    @vipandeep: Thanks for starting this thread. Due to it, I came to know about this software, and I think this will be quite helpful in a project that I am currently doing for BITS Pilani techfest.๐Ÿ‘:clap::dance:๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don't believe in yourself. ...and Thought of the Day... Great Relationships are not necessarily about...
CEan Sau celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday today. Wishing him a very happy birthday. HaPPy Birthday Sau aka Saurabh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰
i want to put up my question here which is " innovations in the field of technology in future".like in the past no one thought that we will reach up...
namaskar to alll CEans........my name is apoorv munshi and you can find me on CE forums with the name hackerboy......๐Ÿ˜.....i have just started writing articles in Ce voice and my...
hi guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž could u pls help me in doing a project?????????? i just want an idea of a project related to power systems. by tommorrow i want the topic...