Autocorrect function on CE like MS Word

Is it possible to have an 'autocorrect' function when typing like word does? Sometimes I type fast because im at work and realise that i make too many little mistakes. I dont know how it works but if its possible then that would be great.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved your suggestion to a new thread in CE Feedback section of the site.

Typically, auto-correct facility is provided by the browser (Chrome and Firefox have it). But it should be doable. I'm noting it down.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    browser have a facility of spelling check. i am not sure but VBulletin definitely have such type of mod.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The_Big_K
    I moved your suggestion to a new thread in CE Feedback section of the site.

Typically, auto-correct facility is provided by the browser (Chrome and Firefox have it). But it should be doable. I'm noting it down.
    I didn't know this, thx. But I use IE at work i will download chrome then.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Designer
    I didn't know this, thx. But I use IE at work i will download chrome then.
    😲

You are so from 2006.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The_Big_K
    😲

You are so from 2006.
    HAHAHAHAHA 😁, i know right 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's brand new operating systems for the Macs "Mountain Lion" will not be available on USB drives; instead the operating system will be made available through the App store only....
Google's just released the DART engine on Chromium and the tech preview is now available to download. Those looking to learn and code using DART may quickly download the DARTIUM:...
We designed a camshaft and manufactured it using EN8 Steel for a 4s ic engine(splendor bike's). Before started working on it,is it better to harden it? if so for EN8...
I have an interface in JAVA and have created 2 drop down using Choice() in AWT. I use JMatLink for Java Matlab connectivity. Now, whatever i select in drop down...
The problem with using solar energy for cooking is that solar stoves work best when sun is at the peak. It is not possibe to use it indoors. Many 'Varsities...