AUTO EXPO 2012 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India on Jan 7, 2012

About the Event: A biennial trade fair of automobile and auto component manufacturers

The Auto Expo is a biennial trade fair of automobile and auto component manufacturers organized at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The 11th edition of Auto Expo is scheduled from January 7-11, 2012, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The show is organised jointly by the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM). It is billed as Asia's only and the largest Complete Automotive Show.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering whether any of our CEans are attending the expo. Please do share photos and videos with us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I always thought why there are no auto shows in India. Here we have it ๐Ÿ˜€
    @People share your experiences. Also keep checking VoiCE for the related news in case you are not attending ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hey Issue earlier also there were many Auto Expo before Delhi auto expo 2012 and this expo was amazing and daily around 1lakh people were visiting to see many new cars and bikes. In this expo many hybrid and super cars were shown and for the first time Indian design super car was shown here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers' Association About the Event Elecrama Exhibition, a biennial event, is the largest exhibition of electrical, professional electronics and allied products in the eastern part of...
If you want to see when any of the regular CEans have their birthday, then just check here: https://crazyengineers.com/community/events/monthly/ ๐Ÿ˜ I hope we don't miss wishing any important members here....
1. Go to CE-Events Section - [https://crazyengineers.com/community/forums/ce-events.62/] 2. Click on the 'Post New Event' Button at the top right corner. See - 3. Type all the important details in the...
If you are wondering that satellites once launched do not differ from their assigned task, then there is a surprise for you. CryoSat that was launched by European space Agency...
What type of sensor i can use to determine the rotation of wheel and use it to turn the head lights. Actually my project is about automatic turning of head...