Auto expo 2010

AUTO EXPO 2010 is considered the India's biggest and most important exhibition showcasing automobiles and automotive components. 10th Auto Expo 2010 will be held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, from January 5 to January 11, 2010. Auto Expo is the Complete Automotive Show organized jointly by Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM).

CEans From Delhi Go and Watch.......

and Post same Snaps

I think expo timing:- evning 3pm to 7pm for general visiters

Date: 05 - 11 January 2010
Venue:Pragati Maidan
City/State:New Delhi

Highlights

• Spread over 140,000 square meters
  • Over 2100 participants
  • Focused Fair – Auto Enterprise
  • Vehicle Pavilions
  • Components/Accessories Pavilions
  • Conferences & Allied events
  • International Participation from 25 Countries
  • International Delegations
  • New Vehicle/Product launches
  • Theme Pavilions
  • Vehicle Design/CAD/CAM Pavilion
  • Over 1.8 million visitors
  • 14.1,50,000 business visitors

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events section.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    10 global launches this year in a single day and 24 other launches

CEans you must have a look at all the glitz that is being there at the Auto Expo 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BMW - BMW X1 is launched. It is a modern vehicle which offers a complete new definition of the BMW Sheer driving pleasure.

Honda City - The all new Honda city was showcased. It has been awarded the best mid sized car in the initial quality award according to JD Pwer 2009 India initial quality.

Toyota Cars - Toyota Etios has been unveiled at the AUto Expo 2010. It managed to pull crowd and draw attention amongst many concept cars. Etios will be lauched in both Hatchback and Sedan model.

Tata Venture - Tata Venture was unveiled by Tata Group chairman, Ratan Tata at the Auto Expo 2010. It is a hatchback with eight seater capacity MPV (Multi purpose vehicle) Also the Tata Prima, Tata Aria and Jaguar XJ were showcased. The Tata Indica Vista Electric was also revealed at the Auto Show.

Mercedes Benz unveiled the GL class, CDI and S 500L at the Auto Expo on Jan 5. Also unveiled are the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG coupe model with top open door and Newer version of Mercedes Benz S Class worth 95 lakhs.

Maruti Cars - India's largest car maufacturer came out with an exciting MPV, a Maruti RIII at the AUto Expo 2010. Even the all new Maruti SX4 Maruti Hybrid were unveiled. The hottest and much awaited Maruti Kizashi was also revealed at the 10th Auto Expo.

Volkswagen - Volkswagen Polo car was a major surprise at the grand show.

Skoda - Skoda Yeti was the first ever SUV by Skoda at the Auto Expo.

Check out Autoexpo.in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey!I bought this kit from the market of making a Light Sensitive Trigger.But i need help with the theory portion of it.And Also it needs soldering;how is it done?Help please.
Heres an interesting read - Why do so many terrorists have engineering degrees? - By Benjamin Popper - Slate Magazine Two sociologists have studied 300 radicals to come out with...
Internet search giant Google has unveiled its first mobile phone and increased the pressure on Apple's iPhone in a mobile market that many analysts predict will come to dominate the...
Here, I'm sharing PIC C Language for coding various type of hardware. I'm using MPLab Software with Hi-Tech Compiler. Firstly, I start with LED. You can connect LED to PIC...
Please tell me some free web hosting sites that can provide me PHP support with Mysql?