Auto CAD 2004 Drawings

dear friends as we are mechanical engineers so let us draw three views of a given object
here there is a view and the engineer who draw its three views first will consider as a master so draw right , top and front view and increase your knowledge [​IMG]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This one is pretty tricky too, I will assume dimensions. 😀
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    please inform me that you send your drawing if not then send it to the page of replies
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    you can assume dimensions but note that all the measurements are according to this dimension
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I cannot send it to you, I think. The file will not be recognized, being in CATIA 😀
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    are you have auto cad 2004
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No I do not have autocad, I have CATIA
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    ok than congratulation you are the winner
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Not just now. Wait until I post both drawings. That is important.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flexible paper computer 'does everything a smartphone can' Read more: Flexible paper computer 'does everything a smartphone can' | News | The Engineer Quote: The smartphone prototype — called PaperPhone...
draw the three views of the following picture and become a master of competition # 2
I was searching about the most popular forum on the internet. There are just a lot of categories. From what I have seen Anime forums are immensely popular. Anyone has...
Oracle India presents “JavaOne and Oracle Develop” event in Hyderabad during May 10-11, 2011 for connecting Oracle and Java developers.Come and join in learning and experiencing next generation development trends...
Researchers at Sheffield Hallam University are investigating a range of simple engineering solutions that could be used to improve disaster-relief operations. Read more: Researchers seek to enhance disaster-relief operations |...