Audi RS6 Avant Price In India Declared As Rs. 1.35 crore - Specs At Glance

The Audi RS6 Avant, the high-performing variant of the popular Audi A6 model has finally made its way in India. The luxury saloon comes with a muscular stature coupled with the sporty looks and its 4.0 litre V8 TFSI engine shows a max torque of 700 Nm and acceleration of 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds. Users can choose a top speed option of 280 km/h or 305 km/h. The dynamic engine of the car features a start-stop system, recuperation, 8-speed tiptronic automatic transmission and Dynamic Shift Program. The car's engine has been designed to reduce fuel consumption as well as CO2 emissions.

audi-rs6-avant-india-launch

There's stuff to admire on the interiors too. The Audi RS 6 Avant comes with Valcona leather seats, RS multifunction sport leather steering wheel in 3-spoke design, illuminated door sill trims and intuitive controls via MMI navigation plus with MMI touch. Among other features that stand out are Audi Matrix LED headlights, Reverse camera, 7-inch TFT colour display for the Driver Information system and RS adaptive air suspension with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC). For the rider's safety, Audi RS6 Avant brings full-size airbags for driver and front passenger and side airbags for the rear outer seats. Then there are 19-inch diagonally-split RS brake system, ABS, EBD and electronic stabilisation controls (ESC) systems in place as well. On the rear end of the car, LED tail-lamps and matte-black exhaust tips stand out and so do 20-inch alloy wheels and the bumpers on each side.

The Audi RS6 Avant has been priced in India Rs. 1.35 crore and will be available soon. Moreover, Audi has plans to launch a total of 10 models in India this year. What are your thoughts about the new luxury vehicle in town? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ..just another car which I can't buy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC Corp. is leaving no stone unturned to gain momentum in the sales of its devices in India. Today, the Taiwan-based company has launched two smartphones: HTC One E9+ and...
sir i am in tension of job.. 😔 can u help me..??
Teewe has been one of the most successful products to come out of India, when it comes to competing the bigger players such as Google's Chromecast (or Apple TV or...
Group calls have fast become the most amazing way to quickly collaborate with your friend circle or team mates. Voice calling conferences have become a regular thing. Cashing in on...
So I was reading about the Teewe app from Homegrown manufacturers Mango Man and found that there are many options (Intel Compute Stick, Ezcast, Wecast etc) to choose from when...